Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Time at the lake

On Monday I took the boys out to ride bikes at the park at Lake Wilson, of course I had my camera with me and as the sun started to set and we were getting ready to leave the boys went down by the water. The only problem was I didn’t bring any kind of tripod so I found a park bench and set up the camera as best I could, not quite the exposure I wanted and not quite the framing I wanted, but the boys were not going to stand still for me to keep trying. I should have metered for the sky to be more red like I wanted and then put the camera in manual but I didn’t. This is one those times when just getting the shot at all was good enough for me.

Here is a slide show of all the photos from this trip.

IMG_0779

3 comments:

  1. Those are awesome pics Shake. You need to do that same sort of pic every year so you can have a sequence.
    Loves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess who guys thanks for having us this weekend!!! We both know who does all the work it shows in all his Great pics!!!

    Bones

    ReplyDelete